[Dailydave] Why people aren't stealing ADFS secrets?
Konrads Smelkovs
2017-09-27 18:17:04 UTC
I was thinking about long term persistence and clearly, it would make a lot
of sense to steal the private key of the ADFS certificate that is used to
authenticate SAML claims. Anyone seen it done?

--
Konrads Smelkovs
Applied IT sorcery.
Kyle Creyts
2017-09-27 20:14:27 UTC
Or other SAML IDP private keys. ADFS is good, but stealing them from IDP
vendors might be much more efficient, and open many more doors. One hopes
that Google, OneLogin, Okta, and friends all do the needful to compartment
and protect these private keys.
Kyle Creyts
James Pleger